Jul 10, 2008

Posting a Comment 101

Ok, so I get a call from my mother today - "Codi, how do you post a comment on your blog?!?!? I've been trying to post one ever since you put up the post about Chaz loosing his tooth!" Emily was over and stated that she too had found it tricky to post a comment - so I pretended I was not the author of the blog and tried to post a comment...it was a little trickier than most, but being the computer genius I am - I figured it out. he he he (Please read very tongue in cheek!!)

HOW TO POST A COMMENT:
1. Click on the comment link immediately to the lower right of the post.
2. If there are multiple comments on the post, scroll up to see just above the first comment.
3. Look for this text - "This entry was posted on DAY, DATE . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)." This text is box outlined by stitching.
4. Click on "leave a response" (it should be yellow & underline when touched by the mouse arrow).
5. This will lead you to the usual "Post A Comment On:" page.
6. HAVE FUN!

I Love my MOTHER!! By the way, this posting comes at her suggestion!

5 comments:

Marci said...

Hooray for a new post and hooray for me figuring out how to leave a comment :-)! I've also been meaning to ask, did you have someone design your blog or did you do it yourself?

xoxo --c. said...

Thanx for the tutorial! Cha -- so E-Z-Bee-Z!! oxoxo m.

idahomayos said...

You have an adorable family!

idahomayos said...

PS I wanted to add. I love your blog design!

Coty said...

Hey Codi,
this is Coty... saw your blog a long time ago, when I was first introduced into the blogging world and just recently rediscovered you! your family is adorable!!!
I love finding people i know on here. It's been a long time and it looks like life is treating you well. have you had the opportunity to teach seminary again, was that not brutal, i serioulsy admire you and any other person who has been called to the position, you seriuosly were such a trooper. It was great getrting updated and if you don't mind, I'll continue to peep in every now and again. Take care.

ps I loved your post about Sister Briggs...she touched us all didn't she?