Jun 29, 2008

Where'd it go?

Chaz earlier last week told me he had a loose tooth. Being the bad mother I am I didn't believe him (in my defense he has told me that several times and the tooth wasn't moving anytime soon!). After I got back from my Seminary Inservice on Thursday night Coby confirmed that it was loose. We told him that it might take a couple of weeks to get loose enough to pull.

Well, we get home from church today and at dinner he kept saying that his tooth hurt when he chewed. Then without warning HE pulled it out! Holy smokes! It is the smallest tooth! He is so excited! His cousin Morgan has already been loosing teeth - she's about a year older - and when he saw her in May he was so jealous!

Congrats Chaz!!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey, I'm sorry I lost touch with you. Carli found me on Facebook and I tracked you down through her. And I just wanted to say Hi! It's nice to see what you are up to.

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for losing teeth! Josiah is waiting impatiently for the
momentous occasion.

Bryn said...

Go Chaz on losing a tooth! Fun times ahead! Hope the Tooth Fairy is good! It's good to hear from you, Codi!!!!! Thanks for looking me up!

xoxo --c. said...

Yeah Chaz! But WHAT are you going to bite into apples and carrots with??? Bank that tooth fairy money! Grandma and Grandpa are proud of how big you are getting.

idahomayos said...

Yea! What a milestone!!! I can't believe they are growing so big! Isn't it wonderful???? :-)