Jun 13, 2008

Radio Flyer - flying down the stairs


Ok, we decided since the kids are getting older that a wagon might be a better choice for outings - like the zoo tonight - I searched out for the best wagon for our family and decided due to price, etc. that a radio flyer plastic with UV canopy would be a great choice. Went to Target early today and bought it. During quiet time I assembled it...the kids were so excited to see the new wagon when they woke up! They watched some TV in the wagon, checked out the UV canopy, flipped the seats up and down, and when I thought they had done all they could with the wagon - they discovered the box! First they crawled in and out - stood it up - dragged it around - and finally...they took it to the stairs! They hauled it to the top - one of them climbed in - and down they go! Makes me wonder if finding just a box would have been a less expensive choice, but then how would be get around the zoo???

Chaz

Gavin

Aedan - love the trash talk at the end!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Hilarious :-)! I want to try it too - they get going pretty fast at the end!

Emily said...

Riing down the stairs on whatever I could come up with was one of my favorite things to do as a kid. I always knew your kids were smart!