Dec 13, 2008

It's the final countdown

As the year is coming to an end so are many other things in our lives. I am about to come home from Alaska for the rest of the year. As long as there are no delays I land in Houston December 19th around noon. I know that we are all ready for that. My time working in Alaska is also coming to an end...we should be finding out really soon how much longer I will be in the great white north. As my time here ends that means our time in Houston will also end. Once we find out for sure (100%) we will post where our new location will be. This time apart has been good for adventure and yet hard for our family to be apart and we are so ready to be together again...as we like to say the fun is now over.

1 comment:

idahomayos said...

Cobi, ahh the fun's just beginning! We are happy your family will soon be together again. Good luck on the move...Wow! I thought we had moved around a ton! You guys have blown our number of moves away! Merry Christmas Longs!!!