Dec 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! This year will bring change to our family as we get ready to list our house and move to Borger, but 'change is the spice of life'! We will 'bloom where we are planted' and 'find joy in the journey'! Ok - enough with the colloquialisms, we are sad to move, but look forward to what lies ahead. That being said...

As a kick off to this whole concept of actually keeping the blog up-to-date I decided we needed a new background and header. Thanx to help from Pocket and Cutest Blogs and my hubby buying me Adobe Elements 7 - I created, uploaded, etc. all the stuff I needed to create this. As noted at the bottom of the Blog the credit for the products used to make all this goes to GABhappyscrap using their 'Tickled' collection (way cute)!

Watch out...next I might actually try to SCRAPBOOK (digitally, of course)!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the new look. I have yet to figure out digital scrapbooking, but I'd really like to one of these days.

xoxo --c. said...

Wow -- Totally like your new look. You are my computer-hero (thanx so much for your excel help yesterday. yes, dad and i are still married.)

love you -- you're headed for your graphic artist nitch full barrel!

m.

Carli said...

very cool!

bottoms family said...

Hey Codi~ I like your new page! Congrats on the move, that is very exciting!

idahomayos said...

LOVE the new look!

Emily said...

I absolutely love it! You did a great job! Very impressive! (look, you earned three exclamation marks from me--that's saying a lot)

Karin said...

Do you know your new address yet? When you have 2 seconds (if that ever happens while moving) send it to me por favor :)