Jan 23, 2008

The awesome one

Codi and I are coming up on our 10 year anniversary in May...it is amazing how time has flown by. Three wonderful children and many lessons in the school of hard knocks. We have endured the college years together, the many location changes of work, and the joys and sorrows we have faced in our married lives. However, through it all, Codi has been an amazing and wonderful companion to journey this adventure with. I know of no one else who would put up with my crap and still tell me they love me everyday.

Some of the things that I admire most about her in no particular order:
Loving and caring attitude, smile, her wit, her spirituality and how she relies on our Heavenly Father for guidance when she knows she has reached her limit, her love for our children (when good or bad). There is so much more I can say about how wonderful she is, but I only have a few moments.

She claims to be shy, which she can be, but once you get to know her you will see why I love her so much. She is the awesome one in our relationship, she keeps us all going through it all.

Take some time to really get to know her as I have and you to will know how awesome she is. Besides, it takes an awesome person to spend an eternity with me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's just kissing up! Gotta love him though! :)

Alabama Apples said...

That is so sweet! Doesn't time fly by?! Kit and I will have been married seven years this year. I understand how the elderly can remember events clearly from 15, 25+ years before. I remember clearly meeting Kit, getting engaged, getting married, having Jos, etc. Crazy! Congrats on your ten years!

xoxo --c. said...

what a lovely tribute to codi -- and coby, you ain't so bad either! we love how hard you work @ your family...and our extended one as well. we are blessed.