May 4, 2008

It Made My Day!

I don't know if anyone else "suffers" from this, but sometimes I feel like I'm a total dork and everyone else is really cool. I wonder how people - especially those who as so skinny, beautiful, smart, nice, etc. - will hang out with me. I got a call from two friends on Thursday to include me in a WAY TOO MUCH FUN night at Minute Maid Ballpark (home of the Astros). It was about 14 ladies and we had club seats with food, dessert, drinks, and excellent seats all provided.

I was so grateful to be invited and get to "hang" with people that I totally admire and hope to be like one day. It sure made my day - ok, my week or even month!

Thanx ladies!!!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

That sounds fun! I know it has been a long time, but I loved hanging out with you back in the day. You are so much fun to be with. Glad you had fun!

Carli said...

How fun is that!?! I'm glad to got to go out and have some fun. :)

idahomayos said...

Codi, You are way fun! Sounds like a fun night with the girls. I'm jealous you saw my brothers babies! I haven't gotten to meet them yet. Soon though, school's almost out :)