Apr 16, 2008

Tis the Season

Tis the Season and that season is Baseball Season, or in our house Cardinals Season. So far "our" beloved Cards are atop their division and mashing like no other. I know...I am a lot biased. Tonight at dinner we were talking to the kids about plans and things and we got to Aedan's birthday and how she is having a Pinkalicious Party that morning and then that evening we are going to a Cardinals vs. Astros game. So I asked her what team ws her favorite baseball team and to my astonishment she said the Cardinals (note sarcasm), and then Gavin followed up with the Cardinals and so did Chaz along with his favorite t-ball team which is the Cardinals.

Codi and I are going to our first game on Saturday night...Colorado Rockies vs. the Astros. I would prefer the Cards, but I will not complain because it is a live major league game and no kids.

We hope for a great season from our Cards and Chaz's t-ball team...GO CARDS!!!!

No comments: