Feb 15, 2008

Valentine's Day with Attitude

Yesterday was a great day, we had my farewell lunch at work and Codi was there. Got my office all packed up and pretty much emptied of all the junk that I had collected. The weather was unbelievably nice and the day was going really well. Earlier that morning before I left for work Codi found her Valentine's Day card and loved it. When I got home we had a couple of different friends come over and drop some things off as valentines. Codi made pink heart-shaped pancakes for dinner and still the day was going well.

All of a sudden we had a Valentine with attitude...Chaz being the oldest and wisest child...he decided it was time to unleash the Chazmanian Devil and boy did he ever. Normally this is where I would join in with him and get excited, but I refrained. He was sent to his bed right after family scriptures. He and I had a discussion on respect and how it is important. I love this little guy to death, but we like to not back down from one another ( I know who is the child here).

The night went on very well after the kids went to bed. We relaxed and had a valentine cupcake the Bonds brought over - very delicious and thanks. Settled in to watch Survivor and then off to a peaceful slumber.

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Hey there! Hope you don't mind, but I snuck over from another blog. 3 kids! Wow! Last I saw you, you had just had your first! Time flies! Hope everything is great!