Feb 5, 2008

New Job

Life is getting ready to get exciting. I am going to be changing companies for the first time in five years. I have had a wonderful time and many great experiences at the different locations we have been "stationed". I will be going to work for ConocoPhillips (COP) now. I will be part of the Project Development Division working in the ES&H organization. This is an opportunity that we could not pass up and it is going to be an outstanding career developement path that I am wanting to take. It is amazing how things fall into your lap when you are least expecting it. I was/am very happy at Bechtel and have a wonderful boss and have made great friends and that is going to be the hardest part of leaving. My last day here in the Bechtel office is February 15th and I start at COP on February 18th. The greatest thing is my commute much shorter now.

1 comment:

xoxo --c. said...

hey -- next week is coming up very soon. how exciting to start a new job. we're proud of you.