Jan 10, 2010

Catsup, Ketcup, or is it Catch Up??

I can't remember what school it was, but I remember moving part-way thru the year to somewhere and I remember hearing the teacher saying it was catch up day. Well, how ever old I was I didn't hear "catch-up", I heard "ketcup" (remember, I am a natural blonde!). It was months of hearing the teacher announce it was "catsup" day before I figured out it was actually "catch-up". That being said, it is that day...
I think one of the reasons I don't blog so much is because I don't know if I acutally have anything valid, or funny, or profound to write. Our family is like so many other families - we have our great days and really not great days - living currently in a very small town just trying to figure out our place in the world.
As I have written before Borger has been a challenge for us and I can't deny that I was VERY excited that we should be moving back to the Houston area in the next 6 months. My nightmare is that they decide that since Coby is supposed to travel so much with his next project the company doesn't need to move the rest of the family to Houston, but I hope that just stays a nightmare and I can awake in Houston before too long.
The next couple of posts will be the catch-up...I know that I usually can read only a short bit at a time before I'm pulled away by an "urgent need" by any member of my family so I figured a couple of short posts is better than one really long one.

1 comment:

Mikayla Skouson said...

I am so glad to see you are posting again!!! I love it! You guys are great and your Christmas Card was superb!