Aug 24, 2009

There's a snake in my....house?

We came home from errands on Saturday and when Aedan walked in from the garage she yelled, "there's a snake". I came around and looked, but couldn't see anything - so we unloaded the van and went on with the day. Then around 2:30 the kids were coming down from quiet time upstairs and she said, "mom come look, there's a snake". Since this was the second time she talked about it I decided to look - and yep...there was a snake! Coby was on an errand so I called him and he was just about home so he came in and we caught it in a box. Took some shots and then he went out and dumped it over the fence. We think it's a bull snake, but not sure...any guesses? I know the pix is fuzzy and the shiney stuff is just something that was in the bottom of the box, not from the snake!

1 comment:

Devonna said...

All snakes should fall under the catagory of dead snakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You were much too nice. Love A. Bon