Feb 14, 2012

Long time past

It's been a long time since the last post...almost a year and lots of things have happened since then. For starts the kids are another year older and I have changed jobs but we still live in Katy. Codi is now serving as the Boy Scout advancement coordinator a change from primary secretary and I am now the ward clerk. We are all having fun with all that is going on. The boys are both going to be playing flag football this spring and Aedan is doing dance with a recital later in the spring.

As for my job I have been gaining some valuable offshore experience. It is definitely a change what I was doing in the past. Codi is also teaching part time at the kids preschool they all went to and she loves what she is doing.

We have lots planned for the remainder of the year but I wanted to briefly take a minute to give a quick update. More will follow at a better pace than this past year...I promise.

No comments: